One of my favorite breakfasts and a great way to use up all your leftovers!
Really easy recipe…
- Wash and dice 6 medium potatoes. Dice up the leftover pork roast in your fridge.
- Saute the potatoes in canola and olive oil, 4-5 minutes. Season liberally (salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder). Turn potatoes over and saute for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add the pork and season again. Toss together with the potatoes and saute for 4-5 minutes. Add a splash of chicken stock, scrape up the bottom of the pan, and then cover the pan for 4-5 minutes so everything comes together.
- Whisk 6 eggs and add them to the pan (uncovered). Stir through until the eggs are cooked.
- Take off the heat, top with cheese, and cover again so the cheese melts.
- Top with freshly minced parsley just before serving.