Start with a thicker white fish (mahi or sword fish work well), get a thick marinade on it, grill it, stuff it into a flour or corn tortilla with all the favorite fixings.
Here’s my recipe..
Marinade / Fish Prep
- Canola Oil
- Warm Spices (corriander, cumin, smoked paprika, ancho chili powder)
- Salt and garlic powder
- Saute with a little tomato paste to thicken.
- Add the juice of one orange and one lime.
- Slather on the fish and refrigerate for up to two hours.
- Grill or Broil
- Guac and/or Sour Cream
- Crispy Iceberg Lettuce
- Wrap it up in a warmed tortilla and you are good to go.
- Serve with a side of rice (and black beans if you have them).